We wanted to take the time to update all our clients about some important changes here at Animal Hospital of Lanesville. We will continue to offer traditional appointments in the office or Curbside Care by request.
For traditional appointments
- Due to occupancy limits, only 4 people are accepted in the building. If you see more than 4 CLIENT cars in our parking lot, please call us at 812-952-3643, and our team will let you know when it’s safe to come inside.
- We encourage pet owners to keep the number of family members to the minimum necessary.
- Masks are not required, but if you would prefer us to wear one, feel free to ask us.
What does this mean if I select Curbside Care instead of a traditional appointment?
- Concierge Service for clients: dropoff and pickup
- Pet Parents to wait in the car during appointment
- Consultation and discussion of treatment options via phone
- Payment via phone
Our clinic remains OPEN during our regular business hours:
- Monday 8:30 am to 6:00 pm
- Tuesday 8:30 am to 7:00 pm
- Wednesday 8:30 am to 6:00 pm
- Thursday 8:30 am to 12:30 pm
- Friday 8:30 am to 6:00 pm
- (Saturday and Sunday closed)
How do I drop off a lab sample or pick up my Prescriptions and Pet Food Refills?
You are free to come inside the building to drop off samples or pick up medication. You can call in advance to place an order, or you can shop our Online Store.
We look forward to seeing you all very soon!